Today, we’re excited and proud to be named one of FORTUNE’s 50 Best Small Workplaces. Among hundreds of companies vying for a spot on the list, ShareThis is #14 — we stood out by creating a great place to work where employees trust the people they work for, have pride in what they do, and experience camaraderie with their colleagues.
To compile this year’s Best Small and Medium Workplaces list, Fortune partnered with Great Place to Work to survey more than 74,000 US employees. Great Place to Work also collected demographic and program data from companies, but employee feedback drives rankings.
At ShareThis, Inc, 100 percent of employees say their workplace is great. Also:
- 100% say they look forward to coming to work here
- 100% think ShareThis is a fun place to work
- 100% agree that ShareThis provides great rewards
- 100% agree that they have great internal communication
Kurt Abrahamson, CEO of ShareThis, commented: “We’re thrilled to receive this honor. This positive feedback is a reflection of success in our talent management, and we want to thank our employees for recognizing AND making ShareThis a great place to work!”
ShareThis attracts and hires talent from leading companies and provide our people with supportive leadership, plentiful resources, as well as lots of autonomy and room for growth. Our unique culture is centered around “Sharing Intelligence” — we believe that good ideas come from everywhere, so we strive to promote collaboration and open discussions among team members at all levels.
“Everyone at ShareThis has a passion for learning and strong motivation to succeed. They go above and beyond what’s required for the role. “ Myha Trieu, ShareThis’ SVP of People, said. “We are passionate about helping our employees develop and succeed in their career. Together, we will continue to make ShareThis an exceptional place to work! ”
ShareThis empowers career growth for our employees by hosting regular on-site and off-site training, team building events, and hackathons to sharpen their skill sets and encourage teamwork. All managers offer coaching and career discussions for their team members to pave their paths for career advancement. Besides promotion, raise, and bonus, we recognize accomplishments with additional incentives, such as the MVP Awards granted on a quarterly basis.
We care a lot about the personal well-being of our employees by offering benefits such as:
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible work arrangements (including telecommute option)
- Top-notch medical benefits
- Stock options
- 401(k) program
- Stipend for professional and personal development
- Generous parental leave policy
- Sabbatical program
- Employee assistance program (provides confidential counseling, work/life services, and legal cousenling)
- Quarterly team-building events
- ShareThis Care Program — paid time to volunteer together
- Monthly wellness stipend or Stay Fit reimbursement program
- Free healthy catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Ergonomic facilities and dog-friendly environment
To view the complete 2017 FORTUNE 50 Best Small and Medium Size Companies to Work For list, visit https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/smb/2017.